Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged


I want to thank my good friend Marsha for tagging me on her blog last week. I would probably have blown it off, but I feel soooo bad for missing her birthday, that I thought my gift to her would be that I'd reply to her tag.


So here are the rules:
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their eight random facts.
3. Players should tag eight other people and notify them they have been tagged.


8 Random Facts about me:
1. I come from a BIG family. I'm the youngest of 8 children. I have 35 first cousins, 24 neices and nephews.
2. Horrible confession: Out of my 7 siblings, I only know 3 of their birthdays. (big family, we don't really do birthdays) (I hope that makes you feel better, Marsha!)
3. When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with Cats. My nickname was Cat Casey. (BTW, my initials backwards were CAT (Casey Ann Tricia). Oh yes, and I was always Tricia... no one ever called me Trish until college.
4. I have a degree in English Literature. Yet I have only read about 5 adult novels from start to finish in the last 5 years. (I know, the horror)
5. I hate putting my laundry away. It can sit in baskets or on top of my dresser for weeks. I hate that about myself.
6. I love spicy food. The hotter the better. I love eathing Thai doused with Red Chili Pepper sauce. Love mexican covered in Jalepenos.
7. As a small child I could lay on my stomach, bend my legs over my head and take off my glasses with my toes. (No, can't do that anymore!)
8. I have never, and will never live to be 5 feet tall. Yes, my drivers license claims that I am (It also shows my age 17 weight! hee hee), but in reality, I am 4 feet 11.75 inches tall.

Ok. If you read this, consider yourself tagged!

Trish

4 comments:

M said...

"Ok. If you read this, consider yourself tagged!"

That is SOOOOO cheating! And sneaky too!

Nice try sistah!

Marsha said...

Crack me up---I am still envisioning the "taking of the glasses" feat---it sure is funny what you learn from 8 simple facts and please stop beating yourself up about my birthday---we can celebrate next time we are together---

Alicia said...

Okay, you cheater ... I acknowledge having been tagged.

M said...

I still say you're a cheater, but I did it too!