Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Project Me: Days 1 & 2

DAY 1 - Monday, Aug. 13, 2007

Activity
Gym from 6:45 - 7:30am
5 minutes on the stepper to rev up my heart rate
25 minutes of strength training with free weights
5 minutes of ab work
10 minutes on the elliptical

Food
Kashi with skim milk
Yogurt
Salad with grilled chicken
Rice Cake
Apple
Tacos for dinner (Should have stopped at one, but had seconds. grrr)
Drank 72 ounces of water. :-) and two diet cokes

Results
Wow! What a great day. Loads of energy. Just in a great mood. Hey, I should do this more often. (And considering it was the 5 year anniversary of Ed's death, that is saying a lot)
It felt sooooooo great to workout. I was on an adreneline rush all day.

DAY 2 - Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2007

Activity
Gym from 6:30 - 7:15
Elliptical for 15 minutes
Treadmill for 15 miutes
5 minutes of ab work

Food
Yogurt
Taco Salad (Lettuce, meat, salsa, little cheese)
Diet coke
Microwave popcorn
Pork Roast, Carrots, Mashed Potatoes
Glass of skim milk
60 ounces of water

Results
Well, I had to go for a physical and when weighed the lady said, "You don't weigh that much!!!" Yes, I hide it well, but I am way over weight. It was hard getting up today. Stayed up too late and only got 5/5 hours sleep. But I did it. I'm a little sore from yesterday. Not has exhilerated. Need to rev up my water intake. Will post more later.

Trish

No comments: