Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm getting it done!

I have called the relatives. I have my counts. I have my childrens ages listed. I've figured out who should be at the rehearsal dinner. Can't find a cleaning lady, but Brad assures me we can get it all cleaned. Got our honeymoon shopping done. Bought some makeup for the wedding day. Printed 3 sets of our honeymoon itinerary (one for each of us, and one to leave here with his mom)

I'm feeling good about what I accomplished yesterday and today!

Updated to do list:

Rehearsal:

  1. Give final count to Brad's aunt
  2. Talk to Brad's mom regarding decorations
  3. Make shopping list and shop for drinks / paper plates / Napkins / Cups
  4. Clean house. (Couldn't find a cleaning service :-( )
  5. Have Brad set up canopy in back yard on Friday 5-25


Wedding Ceremony:

  1. Select readings for the ceremony
  2. Ask my brother what song they are singing, and who is singing
  3. Get details for the program to the church
  4. Send invitations for the reception to the church pastor and musician

Reception:

  1. Send approximate counts to reception hall
  2. Make estimated payment to reception hall
  3. Determine how we are getting to the reception. Who will drive us? Who will drive the kids?
  4. Send play / Don't play list to DJ
  5. NO ARRANGED SEATING! Sit where you want! Yeah!
  6. Arrange who will be taking kids home. (Brad's parents??)
  7. Who will take our wedding gifts home?

Other:

  1. Shop for wedding night stuff
  2. Buy a card and a gift for Brad
  3. Buy gifts (Jewelry) for bridesmaids
  4. Buy gifts for groomsmen
  5. Pack for honeymoon
  6. Pack for Clayton's trip to grandpa
  7. Layout everything for Abby's recital

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I don't want you to freak out or anything, but ...

You're getting married in eight days.

EIGHT DAYS!

YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN EIGHT DAYS!

How cool is that? :D ;) :D