Monday, April 30, 2007

New to do list

Knocked a few things off. Decided to not have a wedding cake. Decided to have the rehearsal dinner in the church fellowship hall. So here is the new list:


me - Dress Alterations
me - Earrings
Meet with Pastor / organist
Finalize reception menu
Arrange with church to have the rehearsal dinner
Call Aunt Linda with count for rehearsal dinner
Abby - tights
Cleaning lady to come Friday 5/25
Complete DJ info sheet and mail
Go shopping for clothes for Hawaii!!!
Go buy some new make-up for the wedding
Brad Ivory Dress Shirt
Brad Tie
Tanning Appointment
Marriage License


Four weeks from right now we will be landing in Hawaii! I cannot wait!

Ok, I feel better now.

6 comments:

M said...

TRIIIIIISH!!!

Hi!

Marsha said...

I am exhausted simply reading your blog---heaven help me---LOL
Marsha

Trish said...

Hi Shel!!!!

And Marsha, wanna talk exhausted??? Try baseball games from 5:15 - 9:00 tonight AND tomorrow night as well. I love little league. grrrrrrrrrr

M said...

Awesome clock Trish! What a BRILLIANT idea!! ;)

Wow, it's really coming up fast huh?

Better get busy girlfriend!

Trish said...

Busy? You want me to get BUSY??? The only time I am NOT running around like a complete raving lunatic is when I am forced to sit here for 8 hours a day. LOL!

Yes, the clock was just one of brillian ideas that just "popped" into my head this morning.

Trish

ps. Thanks for the idea and the legwork, dorkwad! hee hee hee

Alicia said...

Add this to your to-do list:

1. Update my blog so Pentha doesn't p*ssed.

Hugs and kisses, sweetie