Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hungry

Yes, I am. I am trying to lose 5 lbs and an inch or two around my waist in the next four weeks. I am right now realizing just how out of control my eating has been, cause these cravings are killing me. I almost pulled the wheel out of Brad's hand and drove into a Taco Bell earlier today, but I controlled the urge. Let's see, two days in, and I have only cheated by eating 3 mini chocolate chip cookies, a stack of pringles (but not the whole can!), and I did drink a diet coke. (trying to not do the caffiene). Perhaps this diet is a little strict for a bride full of stress. But Hawaii and $800 in wedding pictures, and it is worth it. I will feel better if I am down a little.

Ok, today, I got some fabulous shoes, a handbag and some other essentials (aka spanks). So I've knocked a few things off the list. Decided to forgo the wedding cake. Who needs it? The meal comes with dessert. And I was never one to like the whole feeding eachother cake thing... I have visions of Brad smashing it in my face, and then Clayton, Mike and Abby following his lead and starting an all out food fight. So icksnay on the akecay.

We picked our first dance. Shall I share? Hmmmmm

More than Love by Los Lonely Boys
We were in love before
But now it's so much more
Cause when I kiss your lips I can't explain
What I feel in my heart for you
I don't know what I'd do
Baby if I lost you
Cause I've been without you and I know how it feels
And I can't be alone anymore
I know its more than love
Baby I can feel it
When I'm close to you
I know its more than love baby do you

Perhaps I will figure out how to upload a song on to Blogger... but not tonight.

Well, Monday mornings and me don't mix. Got three young ones to get to bed. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

DIET??? I thought you said "SPANKS" in a recent post---no need to diet.
Marsha