Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First Wedding Pics

The Happy Couple
Brad really was happy too! Just not the best picture!

Here I am with my beautiful flower girl / daughter, Abby

I looked okay, but she stole the show!


Widows at the wedding

(Front row): Linda (Friski Millbrook), me, Marsha (Mimi Dunstone) (Back row): Amy (Yorkiefarm), Joanne (Clarke), Heidi (Just Heidi)

Brad bought those t-shirts for my widow-posse last year when I told him that I had divulged many details to the "Emerald Carpet" crew. They say, "What's said with the girlfriends, stays with the girlfriends"... yeah, it still bugs him that I won't tell him what we all talked about on the emerald carpet! lol


Way more to come... this is just a sneak peak... my thanks to Heidi (the Just) for sending me a few early pics!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Welcome home!

I love, LOVE, LOVE the new title of your blog.

Hugs, kisses, and bestest wishes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.