Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Aloha!!!


We're Baaaaaack!!! And it was fabulous! The wedding was wonderful, the honeymoon, even better... I am still in a daze from all the excitement, and totally jet-lagged sitting here at work just 12 hours after getting home, but it was so amazing.


I'll post pictures in a couple days. It was hard being gone from the kids for so long.... we missed Abby's first baseball game, her first dance recital, and the last day of school. But Brad's mom did a great job at taking care of all those things, and making them all really special even though I was not here.


It seems strange to say things like "My husband will be right back" while sitting at a restaurant... Strange in a really great way. Each time I call him my husband, it gets more "normal", and I imagine in time it will not phase me.


I checked out the widow board this morning for the first time in almost 2 weeks, and there was an old post of mine bumped up, asking for crockpot recipes... in that post I was looking for some quick single mom recipes to make for me and my two little ones.... It wasn't that long ago that I was cooking for just me and Mike and Abby... now we are five.


And five is good.


Mrs. Curry


1 comment:

Marsha said...

Oh Trish,
What a wonderful wedding you had---and the reception was so much fun. You and Brad both looked like you should---completely happy and content---thank you for including us.
Love ya sis
Marsha